Symptoms of Suppressing Your Light and Hiding Your Soul Treasure
- Feeling tired and fatigued and can’t seem to ever “catch up”.
- You experience impatience, frustration, and anger on an off-and-on chronic basis
- You experience an ache or a feeling of emptiness, like something is missing, and if you could just “figure it out” everything would be okay
- Inability to take action on your dreams and then becoming upset with yourself when you don’t
- Chronic aches and pains that may mysteriously travel, appear then disappear, or seem to have no direct physical cause
- Self-neglect, self-criticism, self-doubt, self betrayal, beating yourself up
- Suffering from a case of chronic “not-good-enough-ness”
- Blaming others for what’s not working in your life
- Constant busyness or distraction, various addictions, existential dissatisfaction
- You feel like you have something to say or offer to the world, but you’re just not sure what that is
- Boredom, life drained of joy or meaning, hopelessness
- You don’t trust yourself and rely on others to make choices/decisions for you
- Anxiety, stuffing feelings, restlessness, chronic worrying
- Saying yes when you’d rather say no
Soul Treasure Healing sessions can help relieve these symptoms.